- Shape: cylindrical, flattened resembling small “boscaiolo” cheese.
- Rind: bloomy.
- Texture: white and creamy.
- Flavour: strong flavour of goat’s milk, increases when melted.
- Ingredients: goat’s milk salt, starter culture, rennet.
- Allergens: goat’s milk.
- Certification: EC Identification mark – IT 02 129 CE.
- Transportation: refrigerate below 4 °C.
- Microbiological properties: in compliance with guidelines set out for pasteurised milk cheeses in REG EC 2073-05 and subsequent amendments.
- Product: sold as whole cheeses, in pieces or vacuum-packed portions.
- Packaging: single item: one cheese wrapped in food paper. Boxed items: one or two cheeses per box.
- Net weight per item: whole cheese: from 300 g to 2.5 kg.