- Shape: cylindrical, measuring 7-8 cm in diameter and approx. 30-35 cm in length.
- Rind: compact and thick, orangey-grey in colour.
- Texture: soft and supple, milk white to straw yellow in colour.
- Flavour: tastes of good full-cream milk, varies according to the altitude of the grazing pastures.
- Shelf-life: 60 days.
- Ingredients: full-cream milk, salt, rennet, starter culture.
- Allergens: milk.
- Characteristics: flavoured with chilli.
- Certification: EC Identification mark – IT 02 129 CE.
- Transportation: refrigerate between 6° C and 10 °C.
- Microbiological properties: in compliance with guidelines set out for pasteurised milk cheese in REG EC 2073-05 and subsequent amendments.
- Product: sold as whole wheels, in pieces or vacuum-packed portions.