- Shape: prism-shaped with a square base and sides measuring approx. 18 cm, slightly convex 9 cm heel.
- Rind: thin, elastic, thicker when ripe.
- Texture: soft and creamy, colour ranges from white to straw yellow.
- Flavour: mild but decisive with distinctive notes.
- Ingredients: cow’s milk, salt, starter culture, rennet.
- Allergens: milk.
- Certification: EC Identification mark IT 02 129 CE.
- Transportation: refrigerate below 4 °C.
- Microbiological properties: in compliance with guidelines set out for pasteurised milk cheeses in REG EC 2073-05 and subsequent amendments.
- Product: single item: each cheese is wrapped in food paper.
- Net weight per item: whole wheel: approx 2 kg.